We sometimes seek short answer generator tools to get short questions answers. In this case, AI-powered tools are a blessing to get quick solutions. Here we have brought such an efficient AI writing assistant named GetGenie AI. It assists users to get effortless short sized answers.
GetGenie’s working process is smart and it is equipped with multiple writing snippets. Genie is such a well-organized tool to ensure the best service even via a free answer generator. Today’s documentation will show you how to use Genie to get short answers.
Using guideline of GetGenie AI- Short Answer Generator #
You can use the Short Answer framework to generate short answers in two different ways.
Using GetGenie Dashboard #
Navigate– 1.Your WordPress Admin Dashboard → 2. Get Genie → 3. AI Writing → 4. Find and select Short Answer Template
- Write Question in the field
- Choose any Language based on your preference
- Select output Tone
- Set the Creativity Level according to your wish (up to 5). The levels define how much creative output you want. The bigger the number the more creative output it will provide.
- Set the Result Limit according to your wish (up to 10). This will determine how many varieties of outputs you want to generate
- Finally, Click WRITE
See the example below –
You can click on the content that you want to use and it will be copied to your clipboard. Now, paste it anywhere you want and start getting more conversions!
Using Short Answer template inside Post/Page #
- From WordPress menu go to Posts/Pages
- Create a new post/page or edit an old content
- Click on Write For Me.
- Find Short Answer.
You will see the previous panel here. Put your context, set creativity and output limit. Click on the Write button. You will find your copy written by GetGenie AI.
Besides simply clicking a content to copy you can also click on the blue ‘+’ icon top-right corner of the content and insert it directly into your post.
Short Answer template using Shortcut key #
Using backslash(\) you can find Short Answer while writing or editing a content. Here are the steps:
- Type backslash(\)Short Answer while writing a content
- Find Short Answer from the option box
- Select and rest of the steps are the same
To conclude the documentation, Genie’s short answer generator is worth it for those who struggle to find short answers. It is wonderfully accessible. So, use this modern tool and enjoy short yet accurate answers quickly. Try Genie now!
Recipe to generate Short Answers with GetGenie #
Here is an example of Short Answers generated by GetGenie based on the input questions.
Question: How many countries are there in the world? Language: English Tone: Standard Creativity: 4 Results: 2
1. Answer: There are currently 195 countries recognized by the United Nations. 2. Answer: There are 195 countries in the world.