AI writing tools can generate NLP (Natural Language Processing) keywords. GetGenie AI use NLP algorithms to analyze your text and suggest relevant keywords. You can then use these keywords to optimize the content for search engines and to ensure that the text is clear and concise.
Where to Find NLP Keyword #
To optimize any content with NLP keywords you have to begin with Genie Blog Wizard. It will crawl competitor websites and use modern AI technology to provide you with a content score, NLP keyword suggestions, and other tips to improve your content SEO.
Step 1: Data Fetching #
The quick steps for data fetching are –
- Select any blog, click WRITE FOR ME
- Choose Blog Wizard
- Turn ON SEO mode
Step 2: Content Score Button #
- Find the content score button at the top
- You have to click the score button and the right panel will be appeared
Step 3: Content Score Tab #
This section will give you details of your content score based on the keywords, and NLP keywords. You also find useful recommendations by the tool in this section.
You can find all used keywords including NLP in 4 content sections- ALL, Heading, Content, Meta.
Step 4: Understanding NLP Keywords #
Here, you can see all the keywords and their user details.
- The red color indicates over uses of keywords. For example- The keyword ‘security plugins‘ is expected to use between 1-7 times but it is used 9 times.
- The yellow color indicates fewer uses than required. For example- The keyword ‘security plugins for website‘ was expected to use once but it is missing in the content.
- And green says keywords are used within the range. For example- The keyword ‘wordpress security plugin‘ is used 6 times which has met the requirement that is 1-14.