Through a nice conclusion, you can sum up a whole article and also give the exact message to your readers. It is the last but essential part of an article and a good way in marketing to reach people. With the GetGenie AI conclusion generator, you can get well-written conclusions for any kind of content according to your input.
So, let’s read the documentation and learn the procedure to use Genie AI Conclusion.
Step by step guide to use Genie AI conclusion generator #
You can use the Conclusion Template mainly in two ways.
Using GetGenie Dashboard #
Login to your WordPress Admin Dashboard → 1. Get Genie → 2. AI Writing → 3. Search Conclusion template → 4. Select and start using
- Put your content title in the Title field.
- Write content intro in the Intro field.
- Choose any Language based on your preference
- Select output Tone
- Then set the creativity level of your content. This helps the AI to understand how creative it needs to be for this specific content. The more creativity level your set, the more engaging content it will generate. We recommend setting it up to 4/5.
- Set the limit to your output. By default, there are 2 results/ output. You can increase it depending on your need. Remember, every output uses your credit. So, for testing purposes, we recommend generating fewer results.
- Finally, Click on the Write button and see the magic of GetGenie.
The conclusion template works like this –
You can click on the content that you want to use and it will be copied to your clipboard. Now, paste it anywhere you want and start getting more conversions!
Using Conclusion template inside Post/ Page #
- From WordPress menu go to Posts/Pages
- Create a new post/page or edit an old content
- Click on Write For Me.
- Find Conclusion.
Here, the template and the steps are the same as before. Just follow the previous procedure and click on the Write button. You will find your copy written by GetGenie AI and by clicking on any selected output will copy to the clipboard so that you can use it anywhere based on your needs.
Also, you can click on the blue ‘+’ icon top-right corner of the content and insert it directly into your post.
Conclusion template using Shortcut key #
Using backslash(\) you can find Conclusion while writing or editing a content. Here are the steps:
- Type backslash(\) while writing a content
- Find Conclusion from the option box
- Select and rest of the steps are the same
To save time and get a standard relevant conclusion for your writing using the Genie conclusion template is a perfect choice.
Recipe to write with Conclusion template #
Here is an example of generating content using Conclusion.
Title: How to write a blog in WordPress Intro: Writing a blog in WordPress can be an extremely rewarding and fun activity. But the task of creating a successful blog post can seem daunting, especially if you're just starting out. From coming up with ideas to crafting compelling content, there's a lot to consider when writing a blog post. The good news is that with the proper guidance and strategy in place, anyone can craft a blog post that will capture their readers' attention. In this guide, we'll provide step-by-step instructions to help you write a blog post that will attract readers and keep them engaged. Once you understand the basics of how to write a blog post, you'll be able to create content that your readers can't wait to share. Language: English Tone: Standard Creativity: 4 Results: 2
1. In conclusion, writing a blog in WordPress doesn't have to be a difficult task. By taking the time to plan out your ideas, craft engaging content, edit your post, and promote it, you can create a blog post that will be successful. With the guidance offered in this guide, you now have the tools you need to write a blog post that will capture the attention of your readers and keep them coming back for more. 2. In conclusion, writing a blog post in WordPress can be a great way to engage with your readers and share your ideas. With the right strategy in place, you can create content that will captivate and inspire your audience. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, the steps outlined in this guide will help you craft a blog post that will have your readers hooked. With a little bit of practice and patience, you can become a master of the WordPress blogosphere.